Monday 11 August 2014

Clean & Clear

My foundation routine is constantly changing but I think I'm really quite happy with the way my skin looks now. I am a big believer that if your skin looks flawless then the rest of your makeup will fall into place. On an average day my makeup routine is pretty simple, I don't do smokey eyes everyday, in fact I don't actually wear eyeshadow a lot. I like the basics, it's easy and looks effortless.

Moisturise and Prime 

Foundation 

Conceal

Powder & Blush & Highlight

Mascara & Eyebrows


Lip Stick/Final look 

Products used: 

Nivea Soft Moisturiser 
MUA Pro-Base Primer
Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation - Shade Ivory
Collection Sheer Loose Powder - Shade 2 Translucent
No 7 Stay Perfect - Shade Bloom
No 7 Highlights - Shade Star Light
Nivea Lash Elastic Mascara -  Black
Technic Eyebrow Kit
Rimmel Lipstick - Shade 006 Pink Blush

This is a very soft look, perfect for everyday especially as it's been sunny a lot recently. This routine is my go to makeup at the moment as it's easy and simple but elegant and stylish. You can add to it or leave it as it is, the options are endless! 

I hope you have had a great day!
Love










No comments:

Post a Comment