Friday 25 July 2014

Technic Electric Palette


Recently I have been a on beauty high. I'm sure most beauty enthusiasts would agree with me that it's so easy to walk past a beauty shop and be drawn in by their endless amount of products and promotions. This is what has been happening to me a lot, recently in a one off store in Rotherham. As I entered the ladies working said a quick hello and left me to my own devices! I prefer that kind of attitude as it shows that they are there to help but are not going to stalk you around the shop.


Whilst I was browsing I came across this Technic Electric Eyeshadow Palette. I am not too sure whether I am not up to date on palettes but I hadn't really heard of the brand, I opened it up and there they were. An amazing selection of bright eyeshadows, something I had been looking for. I was searching for the price when came across a label for £1.99... 
So on a whim of course I bought it, like most beauty lovers! 


I got it home and just tested it slightly on my hand. The colours are so pigmented and bright, you don't really need to put a lot on your skin which is what we want from makeup. Feeling cakey is not a desired look!




This is my first attempt in using this palette, I chose you use the the bronze, pink and yellow colour for my first experiment and it turned out incredibly vibrant. It is very easy to blend with the other colours and applies to the skin like a high end product. I think this is an amazing palette for the price I paid for it, usually really bright eyeshadows are very pricey or they don't come out with any colour. I would 100% recommend this to other people who love wearing bold eyeshadow because the price, the product and the packaging is very eye catching. It's a great palette to have in your makeup collection or in your bag. 

If you can not find this where you live then definately check online, they sell it on amazon for £3.49. You can't go wrong with that price. They also do another set with more Neutral colours that I definately need to purchase as well. 


If you like this look and want to see a tutorial then please leave your comments below. 

I hope your enjoying the sun! 
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment