Monday 21 July 2014

MOTD - Emerald Green


Today I have been editing my most recent DIY video for YouTube which is uploading as I write this, so don't forget to look out for that post soon.


For today's makeup I decided to do an emerald green look inspired by the new DIY! The eyeshadow is suttle and light, perfect for the summer. It is a mix between a grass green and a yellow/tropical green. These colours work well with my light complexion, blonde hair and green/blue eyes. So if you have similiar features then definately try out this look. It is a very refreshing look and there isn't much to it! Its quick and easy! 


Don't forget to tweet me @katyharmston!

Products used:

Loreal Nude Magique BB Cream - Shade Light Skin Tone
Loreal True Match Foundation - Shade Golden Ivory
MUA Cover and Conceal Concealer - Shade Light
Number 7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder - Translucent
Number 7 Eye Compact Palette
Bourjois Liner Feutre Eyeliner - Black
Avon Glimmer Stick Eyeliner - Black
Nivea Lash Elastic Extension Mascara - Black
Rimmel Jelly Gloss Lipgloss - Shade 040 Moreish 

Love 





No comments:

Post a Comment