Friday 18 July 2014

Golden Smokey Eyes

     


Gold is one of those colours that suits everyone, whether you want a bold and dark gold or a very sheen like summer glow. As a YouTuber I created a series of 'Smokey Eyes' how to, asking my subscribers to leave there favourite colours so I could create different looks for the people who watch my videos. 

Gold was requested by one of my lovely subscribers, so here it is.


This is quite a bold and dark smokey eye, perfect for a night out. I do think I would like to do a light rose gold look for the summer, that will feel a lot lighter.

Products used in this video:

Loreal Studio Secrets Primer
Elizabeth Arden Shimmer Powder Trio Palette
N.Y.C Smooth Mineral Loose Powder Blush - Shade Almost Apricot
Urban Decay Half Baked Eye Shadow - Shade Fard a Paupieres
Number Seven Eye Compact Palette - Shade Brown
Colour Couture Eye Crayon - Shade Bronze
Nivea Lash Elastic Extension Mascara - Black
Loreal True Match Foundation - Shade Golden Ivory
Number Seven Lipstick - Shade 15 Plum Beautiful

Tools used in this video:

Elizabeth Arden Angled Eye Shadow Brush
Non branded Eye Shadow Brush
Non Branded Blending Eyeshadow Brush
Mac 194 Brush
Real Techniques Correction Sponge
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush

I hope you like this look, please checkout the video below and like and subscribe. If you have any comments make sure you leave them below along with your favourite eyeshadow colour!!


I hope your having an amazing Friday evening!!

Love





No comments:

Post a Comment