Monday 1 September 2014

Top 5 Bold Lipsticks

I am constantly in love with colour, a bold lipstick can brighten up an everyday look and define the face. If you don't like to pile on the eyeshadow but want something to define your features and contrast against your complexion then lipstick is perfect!


Two Technic Juicy Sticks - Shade Neon & Raspberry
NYC City Proof Crayon - Shade 031 Gramercy Park Plum
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Shade 085 Royalty
MUA Lipstick - Shade 13 


These lipsticks are all high street brands and are very pigmented. They are all priced under £6.00, so perfect bargain buys for you budget hunters.

I have a serious addiction with the brand Rimmel so my favourite lipstick has to be the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick. I love the colour, that it's long lasting and moisturises your lips. 



I hope you enjoyed this post and
make sure you leave your favourites below!

Love




2 comments: