Sunday 31 August 2014

Huge Beauty Haul Video



I have been going a little crazy recently with beauty products. I came to do another haul video and realised I had too much stuff, I couldn't possibly fit everything into one video. I have been buying a range of beauty products and fashion items from all different brands and stores. I decided to split my haul into 2 separate videos, a Fashion Haul and Beauty Haul.

My beauty haul video is a little long so I do apologise about that, as I said I have been loosing control with my bank card! If you are always looking for great beauty products and would like to see what I have been buying then definately check out the video below! For all you bargain hunters, this video is full of amazing bargain buys that I would 100% recommend!!

Please checkout the video below, rate and subscribe! It would really mean a lot to me! If you have any comment make sure you leave them below as well



Products Mentioned In Order

Technic Juicy Sticks (Lip Crayons) - Shade Neon Pink, Dark Raspberry, Shimmer Pink & Pale Pink
NYC Lip Crayon - Shade 031 Gramercy Park Plum
MUA Lipsticks - Shade 11, 3 & Wild Berry(Matte Lipstick)
Technic Lipstick - Shade Bare All
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Shade 175 Signature Red
MUA Intense Kisses High Tensity Gloss - Shade Sealed With A Kiss
MUA Cover & Conceal Concealer - Shade Light
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Shade Fair
MUA Pro-Base Complexion Kit - One Shade
Collection Sheer Loose Powder - Shade 2 Translucent
MUA Eyebrow Pencil - Shade Blonde
MUA Clear Mascara - Shade Clear
MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner - Shade Black
MUA Pro-Base Primer
MUA Pro-Base Fixing Mist
Real Technique's Correction Sponge
Real Technique's Powder Brush
Real Technique's Kit - Buffing Brush, Contour Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush & Detail Brush
Beauty Q Blend Brush
Beauty Q Smudge Brush
Beauty Q Define Brush
Beauty Q Smokey Brush
Sure Crystal Invisible Deodorant - Scent Pink
Twisted Sister 30 Second Curling Spray
Sunkissed Self Tan Mouse - Shade Medium

If you would like to check out my first ever video 'DIY How To Lace Your Heels' which has just passed 10,000 veiws. The link is below!




Love

No comments:

Post a Comment