Friday 1 August 2014

Product Reveiw - MUA Cover & Conceal

Covering those eyebags and imperfections are most womens number one when it comes to concealer. I picked up this concealer from MUA in Superdrug when I was on a journey to find a good concealer. 


It comes in an average tube packaging with a soft applicator, not the most attractive packaging but it is easy to see the shade. 


It is a very light texture so it doesn't feel cakey on your skin. This one is the lightest shade they have. They only have two other shades so not a lot to choose from. Although this concealer is only £1.50 so you can't really complain. 


It is very light and gives a good amount of coverage. Personally I like complete cover to hide my dark circles, but it would be a good cheap buy for someone with good skin. 




It does a good job at evening out the skin  tone if you have redness like I do. 

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment