Sunday 16 February 2014

First Ever Blog - Valentines Day

Sooo this is my first every blog post…

Welcome to my blog, I will be posting a range of different things from DIY Projects as Im quite a crafty person, Makeup How To's, Fashion, Bargain Buys, Reviews and my Loves.

Its been Valentines day recently and my boyfriend took me out to a restaurant in Henley, Buckinghamshire called the Bull. Its was really nice there! The food was great, there was a pianist playing romantic music, the restaurant provided you with your own space as I hate it when your in a restaurant and the person at the next table is literally sitting on your lap, so all in all it was a really nice evening! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures which I do apologise for, but if you live in the area go and check the restaurant out! Its also a really nice place to go with your girls or boys for drinks!

I decided to wear a Black Midi Dress and my Black Cut out Boots. This whole outfit cost me £5, I know it doesn't look like it!!



Both items were from Primark and make a nice Smart/Casual outfit I think! 
Let me know your thoughts!!

Shoes - £3
Dress - £2




Me and Al don't really take ourselves too seriously!! A few snaps from our valentines evening!!

I hope you enjoyed your valentines day, let me know what you got upto with your boyfriend or girlfriend!!

Lots of Love
Katy
xox









1 comment:

  1. Wow cheapest outfit i ever heard of and it looks great! shame I don't have a primark in my town :(
    Check out my blog http://fashionnessa7.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete