Sunday 16 February 2014

Bath Time Treats

Most people in the world are a fan of the bath, I know I am! It's a place to relax and get away from the lifestyle you lead outside the bathroom door. Whether you enjoy your baths boiling hot or luke warm it doesn't make a difference. I always look forward to a bath if I've had a bad day or it's really cold outside.


 These are some luxury oils and candles I use when taking time out to enjoy a relaxing bath! 


Aromatherapy bath oil is my number one bath essential, put it in your bath as it's running and enjoy the smell and the relaxation as your bathing. This oil makes your skin so soft and makes you smell incredible. Aromatherapy do all different bath oils to suit your needs, this one is Relax Light! This is quite an expensive product at £39.00, but that's only because Aromatherapy is a luxury brand. So if you want gorgeous feeling skin and  you love baths like myself then go and check out Aromatherapy, your going to love it!


I'm in love with the Aromatherapy brand, these relax and comfort candles smell so beautiful. They create such a soothing environment for in your house or when your relaxing in the bath. These candles and the Aromatherapy bath oil is a perfect combination. I tend not to use the candles a lot as they provide such a strong scent, you do not need them to burn for a long time. These candles retail at £29.00.


This candle was a gift from a friend, I haven't tested this one out yet but I know it's going to smell amazing; as you only have to open the box and the smell just fills the room. I'm super excited to try this one when I'm in the bath next as this candle is made out of organic vegetable wax and essential oils, that are suppose to easy the mind like Aromatherapy. It will be interesting to see how this candles compares to the Aromatherapy candles above!! This candle retails at £39.50. 

These are my bath essentials! Let me know what yours are, I'd love to hear about any products you use!

Lots of Love
Katy
xox

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vanessa, Thank you! I'm glad you like it!
    Yes of course. If you could I'd appreciate it if you checked out my other social media's.
    Katy
    xox

    ReplyDelete