Friday 21 February 2014

Can you ever have too much Jewellery?


I'm a lover of a lot of things! Shoes, clothes, bags and the list goes on! But I seriously think I'm getting another obsession with jewellery. I mean I can only wear one thing at a time. 
I now have two jewellery boxes, I did have three but had to get rid of one as there was no room for it! Soo SAD! 
I don't really have one style, I'd call myself an all rounder really. I don't stick to certain things, I mean look at the combination, a classy crystal jewel bracelet with a silver and black chunky necklace. Definitely mix it up, sometimes clash is good!

To answer this question, you can never have enough! Well if your wardrobe will not close then you may have a bit of a problem but there's always room for it under the bed!!

;) Have a lovely Friday Girls and I hope your wearing your favourite jewellery pieces!! 

Lots of Love
Katy 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment