Friday 22 August 2014

MUA Intense Kisses Lipgloss Review

Finding a cheap lipgloss that is pigmented and non sticky is sometimes a difficult task. I don't really wear lipgloss' as I find they have a sticky feel. I was in Superdrug the other day on a massive lipstick high when I came across the MUA Intense Kisses Lipgloss. I am a big fan of the MUA Brand as it's cheap and cheerful yet they produce quality products.



These lipgloss' retail at £2.00 each and are very moisturising and pigmented. I tried this dark nude colour called 'Sealed with a Kiss' that I absolutely love. It is long lasting and stays glossy, a perfect shade for a natural look or you can build up the colour to create a deeper shade. 


There is a variety or shades including pinks and peaches, but I would like to see some Dark Purple and Brown shades. 


Let me know if you have used these lipgloss'!

I am going to purchase more colours as their products and prices are incredibly.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment