Tuesday 25 February 2014

Big Bouncy Curls



Over the last few months I have been getting so bored with my hair. I have dyed my hair red, brown, black, purple and now Im back to my natural colour. I knew I wanted to keep it long as cutting my hair sounds super sad but there was something that was boring me, I wanted a new Va Va Voom moment! So i recently watched 'The Women' which is one of my girly films, and Meg Ryan's hair in it is so beautiful. Its perfect, big bouncy blonde curly curly curls. I use to wear my hair curly when I was younger so I thought Id go back to my roots and start wearing my hair curly Again, and Ive got to say Im in LOVE!! It was just the change I was looking for! These things always happen when your experimenting.


If your like big bouncy messy hair, let me know what you think of my curls and if you prefer curls to straight or vice versa?

Lots of Love
Katy
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment