Sunday 23 March 2014

The Importance of 'Me Time'



I always feel that Sundays are the perfect day to have 'me time' or 'you time'. I think this it so important for every person to unwind from everyday life or if you are going through something at the time. I usually start this process with a bath as I feel nothing is more stress relieving than just laying there in hot/soapy water, with music on and candles burning away to clear your mind. I have a serious obsession with laying in my towel for a while and reading a magazine or browsing the internet, its so relaxing! You should complete this routine by applying moisturiser to your body and face, so your skin stays fresh. I picked up this Garnier Sun-kissed body moisturiser as the sun is starting to appear, so what better time to start building up your tan. However I have never used this moisturiser so I will have to update you on how good it is. If you have used it before let me know your thoughts?

Doing my makeup and nails always puts me in a good mood, I take 100% pride in my appearance so when I feel good on the outside it always makes me feel good on the inside and vice versa. Its the same sort of feeling to exercising, unless you enjoy exercising! When I exercise I almost have to push myself to do it but when I have finished, I feel so much better for it and my body feels refreshed. If you enjoy exercise, then why not combine that into your 'Me Time' routine.  


So if your feeling down or your not doing anything with your day, then why not put yourself in a great mood and work on yourself. You don't have to follow what I do but this stuff relaxes and makes me feel great. You can spend this time alone and or have friends over and watch a film while destressing as a group. Its always good to have these sorts of evenings with your girls. They are cheap, easy and you can shape them to however you want to, throwing some face masks in would be a great shout!

I hope your having a lovely Sunday!

Lots of Love
Katy
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment