Sunday 23 March 2014

Geek Chic

So recently I have been wearing my geek glasses a lot which I love! For this post I went all out Geek! It was sunny today but rather windy so I made use of my rolled up hareem jeans which I have had for a few years now and they have not changed shape. To add extra geek, of course I had to pull out the DORK t-shirt and flip flops to add femininity. I tied the outfit together with a beige cardigan, spotty scarf and a large black tote bag. 






T-shirt - Primark, Jeans - All Saints, Flip Flops - Primark, Scarf - Phase Eight, Cardigan - Primark, Bag - Zara

The colours all work well together to create an easy Spring/Summer outfit! If you add some black heeled sandals, that would be the perfect touch for a day to evening outfit. 

My hair is in a messy bun and my makeup is very natural and simplistic.

I hope you had a lovely weekend and are ready for the week! 

Lots of Love
Katy
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment