Wednesday 26 March 2014

BEAUTY HAUL: Getting Ready for Summer



Recently I have been buying products to get me into the Spring and Summer mood. I have bought everything from makeup, skin care and ways to make your heels more comfortable. 
All of these products cost no more than £5 each and were all bought from high street stores, so they are easily accessible.

Please checkout the Beauty Haul video below, on my Youtube Channel. I will be talking in-depth about all of these products and why they might be great for you. I do have a great product that I stumbled across and needed to share, I feel every women should try it out.




If you have any comments please leave them below, and if like this video/blog give me a thumbs up and Subscribe/Follow.

Lots of Love
Katy
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment