Monday 3 March 2014

How To: Dye your Eyebrows and Eyelashes at Home


Since Cara Delevingne graced the catwalks and fashion magazines, it has been deemed stylish to have big bold eyebrows, but how hard is it to maintain it you don't. I love that her eyesbrows are darker than her blonde locks, which defines her features and contrasts against her light complexion. Everyone seems to be jumping on the brow bandwagon and it is very easy to look like they have drawn on!


I have always dyed my eyebrows to get defined and shapely brows. I use the Eylure Dylash even though it is used more for eyelashes. This is a permanent dye so it will last for a decent amount of time, and it can be used on blonde to black hair colours. 


I haven't dyed my eyelashes before as I have always used mascara, but recently applying and removing mascara has been causing irritation around the eyes. I used the Dylash to dye my lashes on the top lid, with the lash brush provided. Leaving the dye on for 5 minutes was enough time to create the illusion of mascara. This will save you time, effort and money.

This product is a great bargain buy at £7.00. I bought it over 7 months ago from boots and have used it twice, so it will last a long time. It will make your eyelashes or eyebrows look as dark as you want them to look, making your face and features look more defined. So if you are sick of mascara and brow pencils or you just can't be bothered in morning then this is for you!

Please checkout the video tutorial below and my YouTube page for other tutorials and DIY's. Let me know what you think of Eylure Dylash.



Lots of Love
Katy
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment