Friday 7 March 2014

Are super High Heels a thing of the past?


Recently I have been wearing shoes with a lower heel, but growing up I always wore really high heels. Maybe I thought I was a badass because my mum couldn't tell me off anymore! Super stylish heels are everywhere, but they seem to have deducted a few iches. It is deemed a fashion to be wearing smaller heels now. I have definately jumped on the smaller heel bandwagon, which I didn't think I would ever say. 

If you could look as stylish, feel comfortable and walk properly throughout the day, would you? 

I most definately would and I think I can speak for most women around the world who steer away from heels, because there uncomfortable or they can't walk properly. I have a range of diffent sized heels but I know which I wear more! 

(Studded boots - Zara, Replay boots - Replay, Red Stillettos - Dorothy Perkins, Black Crystal Stillettos - Primark and Super High Baby Blue Stillettos - Boo Hoo)

Do you find you self wearing smaller heels? 

Have a Beautiful Friday!!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment