Saturday 8 March 2014

Keep it Colourful

I spent my Friday evening with my Boyfriend at the Blue River Cafe by the Thames in Maidenhead. A mixture of smart and casual provides an easy outfit to go out on a whim, and still looks great. The English weather can make us feel like we want to wear leggings and big jumper all the time, which is great but sometimes you want to bang out the colours.

                                       
(Blouse - Primark, Blazer - H&M, Jeans - New Look and Boots - Zara)

This entire outfit cost me £39.99 and I bought them all separately, so these were great buys and an easy put together outfit for a casual night out.

       

I finished this look off with classic but minimal makeup and my Maroon Faux furred colored Coat from H&M.

Lots of Love
Katy 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment