Monday 17 March 2014

Creams - The Italian Gelato and Dessert Company




Since hearing about Creams from my friends and seeing their mouth watering images on Instagram and Facebook, I knew I needed to visit this place. I am a lover of cake and desserts, anything fattening or bad for you basically. Creams serves everything from Waffles, Crepes, Smoothies, Cakes and Ice Cream. On Sunday it was a beautiful day so me and Al decided to make use of the sunshine and have a pub lunch, although I don't think I have every seen such a small Lasagne. By the end of the meal we were both still hungry and I hate it when that happens, so I decided we should to go to Creams to have some dessert instead of ordering it at the pub.


 Creams is in Farnham by Slough so not too far from where I live. When we arrived there was a huge queue, which is not surprising because a lot of parents were buying ice cream for their children. We sat down and deciding to have Waffles and a Smoothy. I chose the Strawberry and Chocolate Indulgence with Vanilla Ice Cream and the Oreo Smoothy, Al chose the Chocoholic and a Milkybar Smoothy. My smoothy was much tastier by far, so he thought it was in his interest to swap them.


When the waffles arrived we just looked at each other, we definitely underestimated the size of these waffles. Its not surprising people go to Creams for a evening meal, but bare in mind me and Al had already eaten a meal! I suggest if you have waffles at Creams and you have ate previously, definitely share one.



The waffles reminded me of being in America and they were so soft inside, it tasted amazing .  I am definitely going back there again and the bonus is that it's not that expensive. My waffles and smoothly came to under £10 and by the end you should be full up, its bizarre if you are not. I am so glad I wasn't wearing something tight as I definitely had a food baby and I barely finished. I would recommend the Chocoholic Waffles that Al had rather than with the strawberries, as the strawberries go a tad warm which I wasn't too keen on but it was still yummy!

If you live in the area and you love dessert, ice cream and cake then definitely visit Creams in Farnham.  You will not be disappointed! They also have others in Southall, Woking, Norbury, Brixton, Kingston and are opening new stores in other locations.

http://www.creamscafe.com

Lots of Love
Katy
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment