Monday 14 April 2014

Bold Black Cat Eyes Tutorial


Cat Eyes can be worn in different ways for different occasions, whether you want drastic eyes or small eye lines. The choice is yours. If you like dark drastic eye makeup, this tutorial is for you. You can mix it up, tone it down or add more colour and liner for more definition. I am a definite believer that these cat eyes would look amazing on a lady with darker skin or darker hair. I have quite fair skin and I do wear dark makeup, but wouldn't go so far as block black eyes. I would add a smokey effect and less liner, cat eyes are really effective especially with full thick lashes. I did not apply fake eyelashes in this tutorial as I didn't have any at hand, but I think eyelashes would be the icing on the cake for this look.


This eye makeup is great for a day to evening wear. Start with a a subtle smokey eye for the day and add liquid liner, eye liner and more black eye shadow to last the whole evening. 

Essentials For This Look

Black/Charcoal Eyeshadow
Black Eyeliner
Black Liquid Eyeliner
Black Mascara
Gold Eyeshadow
Fake Eyelashes (Optional)

Please checkout the Video Tutorial for this look below and visit youtube.com/user/katyharmston for more videos.



What do you think to this look?
Comment and Subscribe

If you like this look, tweet me a picture of your Cat Eyes @katyharmston
I'd love to see what you come up with!

Lots of Love





No comments:

Post a Comment